What is Digital Community
Goodness of Network Marketing converged with Infinite Possibilities of Digital Platforms
We all know that the entire world is going Digital; whether it is for gathering information or for doing commercial activities. Digital Platforms are replacing physical distribution models. However one thing, which lacks in e Commerce is the human element; the personal touch. That is why while generic products have found e Commerce as the best sales model, specialty products are not doing good on e Commerce. Specialty products, where consumer needs to be educated about the products or services, need personal intervention for effective sales. Digital Community Commerce is addressing this issue. Here, the e Commerce model is backed by expert sales advisors, who are trained on the products/services. They become the advisors or advocates of the products for the e Commerce customers. These Sales Advisors/Consultants are remunerated using an attractive Network Marketing compensation structure.
Digital Community Commerce
- Physical infrastructures are replaced by Digital Platforms
- Specialty products like wellness products can be sold through e Commerce
- Consumers are backed by Sales Advisors/ Consultants
- Convergence of Digital possibilities and Human potential
- Entrepreneurial and Self Employment opportunities for many
- Power of Leveraging your Time and Energy and hence Passive Income possibilities
- Global Market Place
Ayusante conceptualized the Digital Community Commerce for achieving its mission of taking Ayurveda Global. Ayusante realized that in order to make Ayurveda a global movement, it needs to converge the power of Digital platforms for propagating education and to provide world-class wellness products and services with the power of community or network of people
In short an absolute convergence of e Commerce and Network Marketing Business Models to create an Ayurveda movement globally by propagating Ayurvedic way of living and distributing Scientifically validated world class Ayurveda based wellness products.
Ayusante works on the motto ‘Purpose before Profits.’
Our Purpose is to take Ayurveda Global and make Ayurveda the driving force in the Global Wellness Revolution.
We achieve this by
- Introducing Products which are inspired by Ayurveda,
powered by science and propelled by education, which are accepted globally.
- Providing an exciting global entrepreneurial opportunity to people
- Extensively using digital platforms for business transactions and for education programs
- Creating a community of qualified wellness advisors and Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioners
- Relentlessly providing high quality education and training to enhance the level of professionalism amongst the people in the community.
We believe that we can provide an incredible goodness to the people in the world by creating a community of passionate people driven by our mission to take Ayurveda Global, supported by an incredible entrepreneurial opportunity, which they can promote with Pride, powered by incredible products which are validated by research and incredible education based on ancient Indian wisdom, extensively using the digital platform.
An IIT graduate with Post Graduation in Management from London Business School. Served in the Top Management roles in P&G. Founder MD of Pepsico India. Asiapac Head for Seagrams. First Independent Director of Infosys. Founder of Katra Group and Asha Foundation.
MD & CEO
Post Graduate in Analytical Chemistry and Business Administration. Worked in the management roles with companies like CIPLA, Malayala Manorama and Bharat Petroleum. 16 years experience in Direct Selling. Internationally acclaimed Life Coach, Motivational Speaker and Author.
Chartered Accountant with diverse and rich experience in the areas of Consulting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Treasury and has worked with organisations like Arthur Andersen, Infosys. 19+ years of organisational experience and has been with the Katra Group since 2005.
S P Bharill
Successful entrepreneur, More than a decades experience in Direct Selling, Led a sales force of more than 30000 people. Renowned Motivational speaker and an Author.
Dr. Bishwajit Nag, Ph.D
Head Research & Dev
More than 100 patents and 200 publications in his name. He was the Cambridge Scientist of the Year 2002, one of the greatest honors a scientist can dream of. He was also awarded National Leadership Award, 2003 (United States Congress, Washington, DC), US Presidential NRCC Leadership Award, 2007 andUS Congressional Order of Merit.
Dr. K Rajagopalan
He was awarded with Brihatrayee Ratna & Padmashree. Well known for his scholastic contributions to Ayurveda as an educationalist, Researcher and as Medical Practitioner. Started his Professional career as Chief Physician from 1961. Presently Chief Consultant and Research Advisor to a number of prominent Health Institutions including the Kottackal Arya VaidyaSala and Amala Cancer Research Institute, Thrissur.
Vast experience of working in global corporations including 28 years with Procter & Gamble where he served as President P&G Far East Inc. based in Japan and MD of P&G, UK. He returned to Switzerland to pursue other interests, primarily in the areas of investment opportunities and consulting. Consulting clients include Chuo Bassan Corp, Tokyo, Japan and a division of the Samsung Group in Seoul, Korea.
M C Mohan
Started his career with Procter & Gamble and had a memorable 28 years stint at P&G across 3 continents, including setting up manufacturing and business operations, building business on new brands, responsible for diversified P& G products and also being the Global Team Leader for recruiting talents in Europe. He was the former GM, UK & Ireland, Findus Ltd. Presently M.C. Mohan is the Executive -in-residence at the London School of Business & Management and also acts as coach for several CEOs in UK and India.
Honours degree in Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech from IIT, Kharagpur. MS degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Hawai and MBA from Columbia University.
Dr. Anil Kumar
Executive Director-KAL, An accomplished Ayurveda doctor, responsible for consolidating the activities of manufacturing, marketing and healthcare service divisions and took KAL to newer heights including a public issue that made Kerala Ayurveda the first listed Ayurveda public limited company, in India.
Director- Kerala Ayurveda Academy, USA: An accomplished Ayurveda Doctor, having rich experience in developing contents for Ayurveidic courses and a powerful teacher and trainer
Ayurveda - India's contribution to mankind in its quest towards human longevity and well being - has been developed through millennia of medical practice and theory by several generations of physician-saints and practitioners. Ayurveda is a 5000 year old wellness practice, much before the western world even started talking about wellness. Whatever the modern world talks about wellness today had already been envisaged thousands of years back by Ayurvedacharyas.
“Health Is A State Of Complete Physical, Mental And Social Wellbeing And Not Merely The Absence Of Disease.” Definition of Health by the World Health Organization (WHO)
The same concept is envisaged in the following stanza by Susruta in 1000 BC.
Ayurveda is the Original form of WELLNESS…
Ayurvedic Wisdom gained over 70 years of Wellness Practice, providing health
and wellness to more than a million people
Ayusante is guided and inspired in its quest by Kerala Ayurveda Ltd – an enterprise borne out of the noble intentions of an ‘Eminent Vaidyan’ – K. G. K Panicker, who started Kerala Ayurveda 70 years ago out of a strong and deep rooted conviction that Ayurveda could provide simple and yet effective solutions to the health needs of a variety of people. Apart from products designed after meticulous research of the various Ayurvedic scriptures for their utility and relevance, Kerala Ayurveda also created a network of hospitals and clinics and thereby became a holistic healthcare company. These clinics and hospitals treat more than 70,000 patients a year and have become repositories of valuable patient information on health states and solutions to address imbalances in those health states. Today, having touched the lives of over a million people, Kerala Ayurveda fully realizes the potential of this wonderful (ancient and traditional) system of medicine and wants Ayusante to be the pioneer in providing sustainable solutions to rising global wellness aspirations and to take Ayurveda global.
addressing consumer sentiment is needed to overcome the challenges that Ayurveda faces
- A unique understanding of scriptures that recalibrates ancient knowledge to modern applications
- Investigational methodologies moulded by clinical experience to validate Ayurveda
- Harnessing the clinical and anecdotal experience in wellness through structured understanding of Ayurveda
- Symbiosis of a natural product inspired Drug Discovery Program delivering evidence of biological efficacy to traditional wisdom
- Establishing safety through protocols sanctioned by USFDA for New Drug molecules
- Benchmarking product quality through unique fingerprinting technology (FPT) that promises to set a standard for the industry
- Strategic Alliances with leading Universities and Ayurvedic Medical Colleges to substantiate therapeutic efficacy through clinical studies
Ayusante is well positioned to address the various challenges facing Ayurvedic products as it is powered by a synergistic combination of pioneering entities, which are as follows
- Kerala Ayurveda Limited possessing significant expertise in Ayurvedic scriptures and clinical experience thereby enabling it to design novel Ayurvedic Formulations which are not only rooted in Ayurveda but also incorporate deeper insights on gleaned through treatment of patients through its own set of clinics and hospitals.
- Katra Phytochem (India) Private Limited having significant expertise in the cultivation, isolation and purification of specialty natural ingredients thereby enabling it to develop effective and efficient processes for manufacturing wellness oriented products at globally acceptable quality levels. Katra Phytochem operates a complete value chain from from to formulations, that is compliant with the various global regulatory standards
- Renovel Discoveries, USA headed by an eminent drug discovery scientist, possessing significant expertise in drug discovery and preclinical evaluation of promising products in biological models for safety and efficacy. Evaluation methodologies adopted are widely employed by pharmaceutical companies worldwide and thus are highly credible and stand as a glowing testimony to Ayusante’s commitment to deliver safe and efficacious products. Renovel Discoveries, USA possesses a state of the art facility in California manned by some of the (most) brilliant minds to understand bio-mechanisms and how these natural products help maintain health and promote wellness
- Asthagiri Herbal Research Foundation, headed by an eminent scientist, possessing significant expertise in characterization and authentication of herbal actives. The complexity of a natural product coupled with the variations that occur in nature, seasonal and geographical variations, make authentication a steep challenge. Analytical protocols are designed to map the complex composition of a natural product allowing for tolerances and clear limits of acceptance for the various important bioactives thereby assuring the consumer of consistent efficacy across all batches.
If you are ambitious and futuristic, looking for starting a scalable and leverageable business in the Digital Community Commerce we have a Multiple Source of Income Plan.
For details please fill up the following details and submit.
We would connect you within the next 72 hours.